Our client in Loughton, Essex are looking for a permanent registered veterinary nurse or student veterinary nurse to join their team. Based in a busy location, you will pay a key part in providing the highest level of care to their wide, varied caseload.
- Full time (40 hours per week)
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 9:00am & 8:00pm
- Weekends: Shared rota, Saturdays 9:00am til 6:00pm & Sundays 11:00am til 5:00pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None
- Team: 3 Vets, 2 Nurses & support staff
They are based in a busy location and have a wide variety of clients, mainly small animal, they also have easy access to transport links into central London. The practice has modern facilities with state of the art equipment including ultrasound, digital x-ray and in house laboratory.
The successful applicant will be expected to provide a high level of care and customer service to all patients and clients. You will play a key part within the team so ideally you will have a good level of nursing skills, be adaptable, flexible and have great communication skills. They are also open to applications from students in their second or final year of study.
- Salary: £18,000-£25,000 DOE
- Career development opportunities
- Generous CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays (and your birthday off!)
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.