A small family run animal practice in Crew is recruiting a registered veterinary nurse to join them on a permanent basis. The practice will consider newly registered nurses or a 2nd year student nurse.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm - 40 hours per week
- Weekends: 1: 3 Saturday 9am – 5pm, Sunday 10.30am – 4pm
- OOH: None
- Sole Charge: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: 2 Vet 3 RVN
- Family run practice – small animal
- Located in an ideal location with close links to Cheshire and Chester
- Members of the ISFM and work closely with Dogs Trust and Cats protection
- The practice can consider experienced or newly registered nurse and open to supporting a 2nd Year Student Nurse.
- Clinical Coach in the practice so opportunity for the Nurse to gain knowledge and develop skills
- You will be keen to take the next step in your career
- Good all-round nursing skills
- A team player
- Enthusiastic and passionate about delivering a high standard of clinical care
- You must have excellent customer facing skills and able to develop good working relationships with clients
• Emergency cover
• Operating Theatre
• Operating Theatre
• Digital X-Ray
• Isolation Unit
• A special ward to care for animals with contagious diseases.
• In-house Laboratory
• Cat and Dog Hospital Ward
- Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 DOE
- Holiday allowance: 28 Days and extra holiday day for your Birthday and Extra week’s holiday entitlement after 2 years’ continuous service
- Pension: Contributory pension scheme available
- CPD: Additional training is actively encouraged – CPD support / funding of certificates for the right candidates - Negotiable
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with high street retailers and restaurants
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS)
- Partnership: Possible future partnership opportunities available for the right person
- Uniform: Branded uniform provided
- Discounts: Discounted veterinary care for your pets
- Other: Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- More benefits available
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.