A small animal practice in Norwich are recruiting a permanent veterinary nurse to join their growing team. This is a 40 hour per week role with a 1:4 weekend with no OOH ensuring an excellent work / life balance. This is a busy practice which sees a variety of cases. They are looking for a nurse with good all round nursing skills who is passionate and has a genuine interest in animal welfare.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 7pm
- Weekends: Saturday 9am – 5pm Sunday 10.30am – 4pm
- OOH: None
- Branch: No
- Sole charge: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: 4 Vet 4 RVN and SVNs
- State of the art facilities
- Established practice with large loyal client base
- Hugely supportive of personal development to each member of staff
- Large Case load variety
- Large Multi Vet practice
- Modern practice – bright and spacious with air conditioning
- Prides itself on providing a high standard of care
- Excellent location for commuting and close to local amenities
- You will be confident in all areas of general nursing
- You will be motivated to grow and develop your skill set and knowledge and confident in trying new techniques
- Excellent communication and customer relation skills are essentials to develop working relationships with clients and fellow staff members.
- You will work to a high standard of care
- You must have a genuine passion for animal welfare.
- You will enjoy working as part of a team and have a proactive can-do attitude.
- Emergency Cover
- In-house laboratory
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- Hospital Ward
- Digital x-ray
- Dental x-ray
- Salary: £19,000 - £22,000
- Holiday allowance: 4 Weeks plus Bank Holiday
- Pension: Contributory pension scheme available
- CPD: Allowance
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with high street retailers and restaurants
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS)
- Discounts: Discounted veterinary care for your pets
- Other: Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- Staff Discounts Available
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.