We are recruiting for a qualified veterinary nurse to join our clients in Leicestershire on a full time, permanent basis. This role will be worked across 2 branches in the area with the view to working solely in 1 practice after a settling in period. The position would suit a confident nurse looking to make the steps into a senior position.
- Full time
- Hours Mon-Fri: 8:30am until 6:00pm each day
- Weekends: 1 in 5 Weekends, Saturday morning consults & on call
- OOH: 1 in 5 on call rota
- Branch Work: Yes, work will be split between 2 branches
- Team: 7 Vets & 7 Nurses across 2 practices
A well-established privately-owned veterinary practice who operate across 2 branches within the local area, they have an excellent reputation and pride themselves on the high standards of care they provide to their clients. They are RCVS accredited have excellent facilities such as – in house lab, x-ray machines, ultrasound, ECG, endoscope. The practice actively encourages nurses to be involved in all aspects of nursing and other work across the practice.
This position is suitable for a qualified veterinary nurse with a positive, hardworking attitude who is looking for a great opportunity to continue to develop their skills. You must have excellent client care skills and understand the importance of providing great veterinary care.
- Salary: £20,000-£25,000 dependent on experience
- 28 days annual holiday leave (including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Generous annual CPD allowance
- RCVS, BVA & VDS fee paid
- Staff rewards scheme
- Qualified & RCVS registered
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Previous UK experience in a similar role
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.