Are you a friendly Veterinary Nurse, with good all-round nursing skills, a flexible attitude and an interest in all first opinion practice? A solid team player who is willing to develop and grow, or alternatively an experienced RVN who will support more junior members of the team, perhaps become a Clinical Coach!
RVN's are hugely respected and valued by our client and are considered the very heart of the clinical team – they are looking for RVNs who are keen to work within a great company who appreciate their skills, support development and want to be part of an already fabulous team. They are happy to consider very experienced Head or Deputy Head Nurses, RVNS with over 3 years’ experience and also Nurses who wish to work part time.
- Hours: 40 hour week. Shift Patterns – 7:30am – 4:30pm, 9am-6pm, 11:30am-8:30pm. Flexibility for part time.
- W/E: 1:4 Saturday – Sunday: 8am – 4pm
- OOH: None. Would be interesting to talk to Nurses who may be keen on OOH care in the future.
- Team: 4 f/t Vets, Clinical Director, 8 Nurses (including HVN and 2 students), f/t Groomer, 2 Receptionists and Practice Manager
- The Practice: Excellent state-of-the-art facilities, practice focused on personal development and encourage nurses to become actively involved in Schedule 3 work
- The Person: Must have a good work ethic, positive attitude and be dedicated to delivering excellent client and patient care.
- Salary range – £20,000-£25,000
- CPD funded and encouraged
- Non-contributory Pension
- RCVS Paid
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 1+ year’s post grad UK experience
What happens next:
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.