A small animal practice in London are recruiting a permanent registered veterinary nurse to join their team. This is a full-time position working 42 Hours per week Monday – Friday with a 1:3 Saturday mornings 8.30am – 1pm. This is a well-established practice with a loyal client base. The practice also has existing support from other branches and the 24hr Hospital. They are looking for an RVN who has good general nursing experience and who would like to become a clinical coach, run nurse clinics and establish excellent working relationships with clients and fellow members of the team. Previous coaching experience is not essential but advantageous but willing to mentor fellow members of the team whilst upholding practice protocols and standards.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday – Friday 42 Hours per week 4 x 10 Hour shifts – 4 days per week
- Weekends: 1:3 Weekend rota
- Sole charge: None
- OOH: 2-3 times per year
- Lieu time: Time off in lieu when worked a weekend or additional payment
- Team: Large Multi Vet and RVN team with supporting staff
- Consultations: 15 Minutes
- Forward thinking and professional Practice
- State of the at facilities and equipment
- Well established with a large client base
- Practice sees a varied case load
- Supportive and highly experienced veterinary team.
- All staff are motivated and supported and encouraged to develop their skills and work towards certificates
- Experienced Nursing team with coaching experience
- Supportive and friendly practice.
- 6 monthly staff reviews are offered.
- Ongoing career opportunities are offered.
- On street parking
- You will be an experienced nurse competent in all areas of general nursing
- You will be motivated with a genuine passion for animal welfare
- You will be happy to run nurse clinics and become a clinical coach
- Previous experience in clinical coaching would be advantageous
- You will consistently deliver a high standard of clinical care
- You will have excellent communication and customer interfacing skills
- £20,000 - £24,000 pro rata
- Generous CPD allowance £500 and 2 days off to attend
- Holidays 25 days per annum plus bank holidays and Birthday off
- Flexible rota allowing for a great work / life balance
- Paid professional memberships
- Weekends paid in addition to salary or time off in lieu
- Holiday entitlement increases with years’ service
- Occupational health scheme
- RCVS Paid
- Staff discount scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tax free childcare
- Workplace pension scheme
- Lunch provided
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- 6 months post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.