We are working with an independent RCVS accredited practice in Dorset who are looking for a registered veterinary nurse to join their team.
- Full time
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week - Shifts between 8:30am & 6:30pm
- Weekends: Saturdays on a rota basis
- Branch Work: Very Minimal
- OOH: None
- Sole Charge: No
- Team: Experienced team with support staff
The RCVS accredited practice has a large experienced, friendly & supportive team which is constantly growing. The team is the most important part of this practice, with team ethos always being monitored.
They are looking for a dedicated and passionate person who enjoys working as part of a team but also capable of being able to work alone. Ideally you will have a interest in clinical coaching as part of your development, as well as having excellent customer service skills and communication.
- Salary - £20,000-£25,000
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- 20 Days Holiday + 8 Bank holidays
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.