We are recruiting for an independent family run practice in Swindon who need a permanent registered veterinary nurse to join their team. this is a 1st opinion practice fully equipped with modern facilities such as diagnostic / radiology rooms, laparoscopic equipment, dental areas and kennels. They are looking for a motivated passionate nurse who works well as part of a team with a genuine passion for animal welfare. The role involves all areas of general nursing along with nurse clinics also. this is a full-time role with weekends and night duty on a rota basis however there is no OOH. Ideally the RVN will have clinical coaching experience but this is not essential.
- Type: Full time
- Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 7pm 38 hours per week
- Weekends: Yes, on a rota working out to either a Saturday or Sunday every three weeks and one night duty per week
- Sole charge: No
- OOH: None
- Team: 6 Vet 8 RVN SVNs and support team
- Consultations: 10 Minutes
This large family run independent practice boasts and excellent reputation in the area for its high standard of patient and client care. They offer a variety of services and facilities on site with state-of-the-art equipment.
- You will be happy to run Nurse consults
- You will have good all-round general nursing experience
- You will be motivated with a genuine passion for animal welfare
- You will consistently deliver a high standard of clinical care
- You will have excellent communication and customer interfacing skills
- You will be happy working shift patterns between operating, consults and night duty
- You will have a willingness to continue to learn new skills
- £21,000 - £24,000 pro rata
- CPD funded 2 Days per year
- 5 weeks annual holiday and Birthday
- Paid professional memberships
- Healthcare plan
- VDS and RCVS Paid
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- 6 months post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.