A fantastic opportunity for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join the team within a purpose built, state of the art practice on a full-time basis. The role would suit both newly qualified and experienced nurses.
- Hours: 9.00 – 7.00 (Early/late starts/finishes)
- Weekends: 1:4 weekend rota – Saturday 9.00 – 5.00 – Sunday 11.00 – 4.30
- Computer System: RX Works
- OOH: None, Provided by Vetsnow
- No sole charge
The growing practice is looking for two friendly and enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurses to join their large team. You would be part of a wider supportive team which includes 5 vets and 10 RVN and SVNs. This is a lovely practice and they ensure plenty of nursing work and clinics.
The practice is looking for two Registered Veterinary Nurses which could be newly qualified or experienced who will be approachable and have great communication skills, also a genuine interest in animal welfare.
The practice is purpose built with state of the art equipment including Ultrasound, IM3 Dental Machine, ECG machine, orthopaedic surgical kit (inc. Orthomed MMP TTA) and endoscopy/gastroscopy coming soon!
- Salary - £18,000- £24,000 DOE
- Friendly working environment
- Generous CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.