We are looking for a confident and enthusiastic registered veterinary nurse to join our clients friendly and progressive practice based in the bustling coastal town of Eastbourne.
- Full time
- Hours Mon-Fri: 09:00am til 19:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 4, Saturday 09:00am til 17:00pm & Sunday 10:00am til 16:00pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: None
- OOH: None
This practice is situated in the heart of the town, giving them great exposure to new and varied clients. It has a bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery is purpose built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment. This team is focused on cooperative working with owners to provide optimum care for their pets’ needs. They also have varied clinical interests at the surgery including cardiology, ultrasound and holistic medicine including herbal medicines, physiotherapy and acupuncture.
You will be a confident nurse with solid general nursing skills and great communication skills with colleagues and clients alike.
- Salary: £20,000-£25,000
- Career development opportunities
- CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.