Our clients in Dorking, Surrey are currently recruiting for a qualified veterinary nurse to join them on a full time, permanent basis. This role is working a variety of 8-hour shifts during the week, an involvement in the weekend rota and no out of hours (very occasional inpatient checks could be required).
- Full time
- Hours Mon-Fri: 8 hour shifts each day between 7:15am & 10:30pm
- Weekends: 1 in 6 on rota, 8am until 6pm both days with a day off the following week
- OOH: None required, however occasional inpatient care could be required
- Sole charge: None involved
- Branch Work: None involved
- Team: 6 Vets & 6 Nurses working across 3 practices
A very established independent veterinary practice in Dorking, Surrey who are dedicated to providing a high standard of care to their clients. They encourage all staff to take part in regular training and are also a recognised student veterinary nurse training practice. They have a full range of diagnostic equipment, 2 branch practices for consultations and a dedicated out of hours team.
This position is suitable for a qualified veterinary nurse with a positive, hard working attitude who is looking for a great opportunity to continue to develop their skills. You must have excellent client care skills and understand the importance of providing great veterinary care.
- Salary: £20,000-£24,000 dependent on experience
- 28 days annual holiday leave (including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- General annual CPD allowance which is supported
- RCVS, BVA & VDS fee paid
- Staff rewards scheme
- Qualified & RCVS registered
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Previous UK experience in a similar role
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.