We are recruiting a permanent registered veterinary nurse to join practice in Bradford. This is a full-time role 40 hours per week with a 1:3 weekends with no OOH. The role has arisen due to a member of staff relocating. This is a practice which has a large loyal client bases and sees a wide variety of cases. This is a modern purpose-built practice with all modern facilities and services as one would expect in a 1st opinion practice.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 7pm 40 Hours per week
- Weekends: 1:3 Saturday 8.30am – 4pm
- OOH: None
- Type: Small Animal
- Branch Work: Some when required
- Computer System: RX Works
- Consults: 15 Minutes
- Team: 1 Vet 2 RVN and support team
- Established purpose-built practice
- Modern facilities
- State of the art equipment
- Friendly working environment
- Supportive friendly team and CPD is actively encouraged.
- Committed to delivering a high standard of care
- Onsite car park
- You will be confident in all areas of general nursing.
- You must have a strong work ethic and provide an excellent high standard of clinical service
- You will be an enthusiastic, dynamic and proactive with a motivated and friendly attitude.
- You will have a genuine passion for animal welfare.
- You will have excellent customer facing skills and the ability to build good working relationships with clients.
- You will be a team player with a friendly and motivated attitude.
- Emergency cover
- Operating Theatre
- An operating theatre with gaseous anaesthetic facility for surgical procedures.
- Isolation Unit
- In-house Laboratory
- Hospital Ward
- Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 DOE
- Holiday allowance: 28 Days
- Pension: Contributory pension scheme available
- CPD: Allowance provided
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with high street retailers and restaurants
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS)
- Partnership: Possible future partnership opportunities available for the right person
- Uniform: Branded uniform provided
- Discounts: Discounted veterinary care for your pets
- Other: Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- More benefits available
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.