Would you like to join an established, popular practice in Birstall, Leeds? Our clients are looking for a friendly, self-motivated Veterinary Nurse to join their team.
- 40 Hours per week
- Hours: Shifts between 8:00am and 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 5 with time off in lieu
- Computer System: RX Works
- Branch Work: None
- Sole Charge: None
This 24hr practice has a highly skilled clinical team with vast amounts of experience, with dedicated day and night teams they work efficiently and effectively to ensure all clients needs are met. Based in Birstall, Leeds sees them having a varied caseload, however still maintain a good core of loyal customers.
You must have a real passion for everything Veterinary. Customer service is of high priority at this practice as retaining clients brings in a lot of business. You must be friendly, hardworking and love a laugh to get on well here.
- Salary - £20,000-£25,000
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- 20 Days Holiday + 8 Bank holidays
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.