We are working with a busy veterinary practice in Birmingham who are looking for a registered veterinary nurse to join their experienced team. Due to the experience in the team, they are open to speak to nurses of all different levels, whether you are looking for your first role or just looking for a change.
- Full Time
- Hours Mon – Fri: Shifts either 8:00am til 4:00pm or 12:00am til 8:00pm
- Weekends: 1in 6 Saturdays 8.30 – 6.00 with Tuesday off 1 in 6 Full weekends with 2 days off following week
- OOH: None
- Branch Work: Minimal may be required
- Team: 5 Other Nurses
- Accommodation may be available if required
This dedicated small animal veterinary practices aim is to provide a high standard of care at an affordable price. They established over 90 years ago and have been growing steadily ever since, they now offer a full range of veterinary services for dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, chinchillas, gerbils, birds, tortoises and other small pets.
They are looking for a passionate, hardworking veterinary nurse who is looking to use their existing to skills to their full potential, as well as learning new ones. You will have good general nursing skills and a high level of customer service skills, as well as being able to communicate well and understand the importance of the practices customers.
- Competitive salary up to £24,000 DOE
- Annual pay reviews
- Career development opportunities
- £500 CPD Allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- Paid memberships
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.