Our clients small animal practice near Ashford, Kent is looking for a veterinary nurse to join their team on a permanent basis. You will play a key part in ensuring the practice provides the highest standards of veterinary care to all clients.
- Full time (40 hours)
- Hours: Practice open 8:30am til 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:30am til 1:00pm
- Branch Work: Some work may be required at a nearby local branch
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None involved
- Team: 2 Vets, 4 Nurses & Support staff
They are a well-established, supportive practice with a confident team who provide excellent veterinary care to all their clients. They have well equipped premises including digital and dental x-ray facilities, high spec ultrasound machine, endoscopy and laser therapy as well as a fully equipped laboratory with Idexx catalyst one and ProCyte DX machines
You will need to be a confident, highly motivated and enthusiastic veterinary nurse with good all-round skills. Also it is important you can provide excellent customer service skills as well as being able to communicate clearly with all clients. They are open to applications from newly qualified nurses as well as those more experienced.
- Competitive salary between £20,000-£25,000
- Generous CPD allowance per annum
- 4 Weeks annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Workplace pension
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- A full UK driving license
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.