We are working with a practice in Ilford, Essex who are looking for a registered veterinary nurse or student veterinary nurse to join their young, hardworking team.
- Full time (40 hours per week)
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 9:00am & 7:00pm
- Weekends: Shared rota, Saturdays 9:00am til 6:00pm & Sundays 10:30am til 4:30pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None
- Team: 4 Vets, 3 Nurses & Support staff
This practice is based in a busy location just off the M25 with excellent transport links into central London. As you can imagine, they see a wide variety of small animal cases and have all the modern equipment to provide the best service, this includes ultrasound, x-ray and full Idexx suite with separate cat and dog wards.
The successful applicant will be expected to provide a high level of care and customer service to all patients and clients. You will play a key part within the team so ideally you will have a good level of nursing skills, be adaptable, flexible and have great communication skills. They are also open to applications from students in their second or final year of study.
- Salary: £18,000-£25,000 DOE
- Career development opportunities
- Generous CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays (and your birthday off!)
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.