We are working with a referral practice in Wakefield who are looking for a veterinary nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Full time
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 8:30am til 7:30pm
- Weekends: None involved
- Branch Work: None, sole practice
- Sole Charge: None, support from other nurses
- OOH: None involved
- Team: 19 Qualified veterinary nurses & 4 Student nurses
This large modern referral practice in Wakefield offers a diverse range of advanced treatments and provides outstanding clinical care across many disciplines. The large team work closely together to ensure the clients and patients’ needs are always met. They have a large range of equipment which allows them to perform cardiology, dermatology, diagnostic imaging, internal medicine, neurology, oncology, ophthalmology, orthopaedics and soft tissue surgery.
This is an ideal chance for an individual who is keen to apply all their nursing skills to a gold standard in a rewarding environment. Previous experience in a referral practice is not required as full support will be provided. You will need to have excellent client and patient care skills and a real passion for the veterinary industry.
- Competitive salary between £20,000-£25,000 DOE
- Generous annual CPD allowance
- 4 Weeks annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Full pension scheme
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 1 Years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.