Our client in Birmingham is looking to recruit a part time veterinary surgeon to join their small group of practices.
- Part Time: 2 days a week
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am – 7.00pm
- Weekends: None
- Branch Work: Some involved
- Sole Charge: Some involved
- OOH: None
- Computer System: Teleos
- Team: 5 vets, 4 nurses and support staff
This is a small animal practice that has up to date facilities, which include digital x-ray, ultrasound, in house lab and a full equipped operating theatre as well as isolation wards.
The ideal candidate will have good all-round veterinary skills, be confident in diagnostic imaging, have high standards to work up cases and have a good understanding of internal medicines.
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- CPD encouraged and funded
- 4 Weeks annual holiday
- Paid professional memberships
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- 2 years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.