Our client in Bradford is looking to recruit a Part Time Permanent Veterinary Nurse to join their close-knit team who aspire to continue their high clinical and client care standards.
- Part Time 20-25 hours per week
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am till 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1:3 Saturdays 9:00am till 4:00pm
- Time off in lieu: Yes, must be taken within 4 weeks and authorised by the Practice
- Branch Work: None
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: 2 vets, 2 nurses and support staff
This is a small animal practice that has state of the art facilities, which include digital x-ray, onsite lab, theatre, prep room, cat and dog isolation wards, 3 consult rooms, one soft room (for Euthanasia only), dental machine, car park and staff room with a kitchen.
You will have good general veterinary nursing experience, great customer service skills, be friendly, down-to-earth, have a genuine interest in animal welfare and enjoy the variety provided by the clients and colleagues alike.
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- CPD encouraged and funded
- 4 Weeks annual holiday
- RCVS and BVNA memberships paid
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- 6 months post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.