We are looking for an experienced part-time Registered Veterinary nurse to join a busy small animal practice based in Edgware. The successful candidate will be a professional, friendly, and hardworking Nurse dedicated to delivering high levels of client and patient care.
- Full or part time hours: 20 Hours per week (flexible)
- Weekends: 1:6 (either Sat or Sun)
- OOH: None
- Branch: Some (flexible)
- Facilities: Digital X-ray, Ultrasound, modern surgical unit, all the toys!
The team at this practice is a hard-working driven team made up of several 3 Vets, 6 Nurses and 2 Receptionists. This is a hands-on role within a busy team, so the ideal candidate will need to be adaptable, flexible, and willing to work at all levels.
The ideal candidate will join a professional team and should possess a proficient level of general nursing skills, and great customer service experience, along with being cheerful, down-to-earth and enthusiastic with a genuine interest in animal welfare.
- Competitive salary £19,000 - £22,000 DOE (Pro-rata)
- CPD Encouraged and funded
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays (Pro-rata)
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- 1+ years’ post-grad experience in the UK
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas