A busy small well established practice in Exeter are recruiting for a permanent Veterinary Surgeon for weekends only – No OOH, excellent work / life balance – City and country life access
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Saturday and Sundays only
- Weekends: Saturday 8.30am – 6pm, Sunday 10am – 5pm
- OOH: None
- Sole Charge: Some
- Computer System: Robovet
- Branch Work: None
- Team: 5Vet, 6 RVN and SVNS and reception team
This is a large successful practice based in Exeter and they are looking to add to their team and are recruiting for a permanent full or part time Veterinary Surgeon. This is a large established team of 5 vets and 6 RVN along with SVNs and a reception team. The practice is growing from strength to strength year on year. The practice offers the candidate the opportunity to enjoy the city life providing culture, shopping and dining opportunities whilst also being close to the coast and Devon to enjoy the outdoors! The practice prides itself on an excellent reputation and sees a variety of caseloads. It is purpose built with state-of-the-art equipment and all modern facilities. The role is suited to a veterinary surgeon who is looking for a better work / life balance in a beautiful part of the country.
The successful candidate will have excellent customer facing skills and able to build up strong working relationships with the clients and fellow members of the team. The veterinary surgeon must have good general surgical skills and medical background. Some sole charge will be involved so previous experience and confidence with this is essential. Holding a certificate in surgery or medicine is advantageous but not essential. This is a full or part time role with varying hours however no OOH is required.
- Emergency cover
- Operating Theatre
- Digital X-Ray
- X-Ray Isolation Unit
- Isolation Unit
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- In-house Laboratory
- In-house Laboratory
- Hospital Ward
- Salary: £35,000.00 -£55,000.00 DOE
- Holiday allowance: 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- Pension: Contributory pension scheme available
- CPD: Very much encouraged – CPD support / funding of certificates for the right candidates - Negotiable
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- Uniform: Branded uniform provided
- Other: Career development opportunities
- Relocation Allowance if applicable
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas