A small animal practice on the outskirts of Rochdale are seeking a part time veterinary surgeon to join their team for two days per week and join in the Saturday rota which is a 1: 4. This is a well-established practice within a close-knit community providing excellent clinical care. The practice sees a mixture of cases as well as exotics. If the surgeon has experience in exotics this would be advantageous but not essential. The practice boasts a veterinary surgeon who has a certificate in exotics. Certificates at the practice are encouraged and supported so if you are looking to work towards a certificate then please get in touch. There are no OOH with the position.
- Forward thinking and professional Practice
- State of the Art equipment
- Multi Vet and Nurse practice
- All modern facilities and equipment
- Well established with a large client base
- Offers opportunity to expand clinical skill set and knowledge
- Friendly and motivated team in place
- Practice provides clinical freedom for personal growth and development
The practice boasts all modern facilities as one would expect within a 1st Opinion practice.
• Digital Radiography
• Dental equipment & Dental x-ray.
• Modern well-equipped operating room for surgical procedures
• In house laboratory-used for pre-operative and emergency blood samples and urinalysis Fully equipped consultation rooms
• Cat only clinics with cat friendly equipment
- Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 DOE
- Holiday allowance: 4 Weeks Plus Bank Holiday
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Certificates are funded and supported
- CPD: Generous Allowance
- Healthcare Scheme
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Staff Bonus Scheme
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- Staff Discount
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.