An established small animal 3 branch practice located in North East Kent are looking for a permanent part time vet to work 2-3 days per week, with a 1 in 4 weekend rota and no OOH. Their surgeries feature an experienced 5 vet, 10 nurse team to complete a variety of veterinary service from routine examinations, in-house diagnostic facilities, vaccinations, to surgery.
- Hours Mon-Fri: 2-3 days per week – Mon, Tues, Thurs – 8.00 – 8.00 and Wed, Fri – 8.00 – 6.30
- OOH: None
- Weekends: 1 in 4 Saturdays and Sundays 9.00 – 4.00
- Computer System: Jupiter
- Sole charge: Sole charge is involved when working at branches surgeries
- The person: They are looking for vets with confidence in basic surgery and consultation skills
- Team: 5 Vets, 10 nurses and support team
- Vehicle: Can be provided if required
- Other: They are a first option practice and have an orthopaedic vet that regularly visits
Consultations, Nurse Clinics, Annual health assessment and vaccinations, Preventative care, Surgical procedures, Diagnostic services: digital x-ray, endoscope, Visiting heart specialist & orthopaedic, Neutering, Nutritional advice, Weight Clinics, In-house state of the art laboratory.
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 12 Months post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.