A small animal veterinary practice is recruiting a Permanent part time Veterinary Surgeon to cover maternity leave initially at their busy practice in Cannock.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm - 20 Hour week
- Weekends: 1: 3 Saturday 9am – 5pm, Sunday 10am – 4pm
- OOH: None
- Sole Charge: Some
- Computer System: RX
- Branch Work: None
- Team 3 Vets, 2 RVN
This well established multi vet practice is seeking to recruit a permanent part time Veterinary Surgeon initially to cover maternity leave. This is a 20 hour per week role with no OOH and a 1: 3 Weekend rota. This is a state of the art practice with all modern facilities and equipment. The practice prides itself on delivery excellent client and patient care.
You will need to have good general surgery skills with confidence in sole charge surgery. You will motivated and forward thinking and have a positive attitude. Great interpersonal skills when consulting to build relationships with clients and fellow team members is essential.
- Services & Facilities
- Operating Theatre
- Isolation unit
- Emergency cover
- In-house Laboratory
- Hospital ward
- Digital x-ray
- Salary: £35,000.00 -£55,000.00 DOE
- Holiday allowance: 4 weeks,
- Pension: Contributory pension scheme available
- CPD: Very much encouraged – CPD support / funding of certificates for the right candidates - Negotiable
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- Uniform: Branded uniform provided
- Other: Career development opportunities
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.