A small animal practice that has been recently refurbished on the outskirts of Manchester are seeking a permanent part time veterinary surgeon to join their friendly team. This will be a 2-3-day week or a 2-day week and 1:3 Saturdays. There is flexibility with the working hours. Surgical and consults are all equally shared between the vets.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 6.30pm
- Weekends: 1: 4 Saturdays 9am – 11.30am Sunday 10am – 11.30am
- OOH: None
- Sole Charge: None
- Branch work: None
- Consultations: 15 Minutes
- Team: 2 Vet 2 RVN team
- Forward thinking and professional Practice
- State of the Art equipment
- All modern facilities and equipment
- Well established with a large client base
- Offers opportunity to expand clinical skill set and knowledge
- Friendly and motivated team in place
- Practice provides clinical freedom for personal growth and development
The practice boasts all modern facilities as one would expect within a 1st Opinion practice.
• Digital Radiography
• Dental equipment & Dental x-ray.
• Modern well-equipped operating room for surgical procedures
• In house laboratory-used for pre-operative and emergency blood samples and urinalysis Fully equipped consultation rooms
• Cat only clinics with cat friendly equipment
- Salary: £35,000 - £55,000 DOE
- Holiday allowance: 4 Weeks Plus Bank Holiday
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Certificates are funded and supported
- CPD: Generous Allowance
- Healthcare Scheme
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Staff Bonus Scheme
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- Staff Discount
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.