Our clients practice in Longstanton, Cambridgeshire are looking for a part time veterinary surgeon to join them. The main part of the role will be to work Mondays & Tuesdays with the option to cover some weekends when required.
- Full time (minimum 19 hours per week)
- Hours: Monday and Tuesday 8:30am til 7:00pm
- Weekends: Weekend rotation at nearby hospital may be required
- OOH: None
- Sole charge: Ideally comfortable
- Branch Work: Possible at weekends
- Team: 4 Vets, 3 Nurses & Support staff
This veterinary group has many practices in the local area and has nearly 350 staff members with ranges of abilities and experience. This committed team at Longstanton make the practice what it is, with high levels of care and customer service they have built up a good reputation in the area.
They are looking for a self-aware, positive person with small animal medical and routine surgical experience who can communicate well with the team and clients. Ideally you will have worked in a sole charge role before and you will be able to contribute your abilities to the team. Previous experience with EZVet practice management system would be excellent.
- Salary £35,000-£60,000 DOE PRO RATA
- 2 Salary reviews per annum
- 28 days annual leave (INC bank holidays) PRO RATA
- Full pension scheme
- £1000 CPD allowance per annum, plus 5 paid CPD days
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Staff discounted pet care & products
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent customer service skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.