We are working with a small animal practice in Dudley, West Midlands who are looking for a veterinary surgeon to join them on a permanent, part time basis.
- Part time (20 hours per week)
- Hours: Flexible shifts available, to be discussed at interview
- Weekends: Some Saturday work may be required
- Branch Work: None
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: 3 Vets, 3 Nurses & Support staff
This supportive practice is located conveniently close the major road networks and transport links and nearby Birmingham. They have a modern, well equipped practice that comes worth all the state-of-the-art equipment on hand for the team. You will be supported by an encouraging management team who fully fund your CPD.
You should be confident when consulting to provide the high standards of care all clients have come to expect and comfortable performing routine procedures. You will need to have strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as ideally first opinion experience.
- Competitive Salary between £30,000-£45,000 (pro rata)
- Fully funded CPD allowance
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- Exclusive company discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- 28 days paid annual holiday (pro rata)
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 1 years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.