We are looking to recruit a permanent veterinary surgeon on a part time basis for a practice in Bury in Lancashire. This is a two days per week role and a share in the Saturday rota which would mean a 1:4. This is a well-established practice with an excellent reputation within the community.
- Hours: Part time 2 days per week 8.30am – 7pm
- Weekends: Yes 1:4 9am – 12.30pm
- OOH: None
- Sole charge: None
- Team: 4 Vet 5 RVN and support team
- Branch work: None
This is a large multi vet and nurse animal practice the practice boasts state of the art equipment along with a varied case load with a busy and loyal client base.
The ideal candidate will be confident in all routine surgeries and medical cases. You will be a forward-thinking veterinary surgeon with a genuine passion for animal welfare and excellent customer facing skills.
The practice is very well equipped with state-of-the-art equipment including digital X-ray, CT, endoscopy, in-house lab, laparoscopy, digital radiography, consultation rooms, theatres and wards.
- Salary - £35,000 - £55,000 pro rata
- Career development opportunities
- CPD allowance £1,500 5 Days
- OOH Commitment is negotiable
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- VDS and RCVS Fees Paid
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.