We are working with a small animal practice in Harrogate, North Yorkshire who are recruiting for a veterinary nurse to join their team on a permanent, part time basis. If you are looking for a flexible role with an opportunity to continuously develop your veterinary skills this could be perfect for you.
- Part time (23 hours per week)
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 9:00am & 8:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3, Saturdays 9:00am til 6:00pm & Sundays 10:00am til 4:00pm
- Time off in lieu: Days off following weekend on rota
- OOH: None involved
- Computer system: RX Works
- Sole charge: Not required
- Branch Work: None involved
- Team: 4 Vets, 2 Nurses, 1 Student nurse & other support staff
This practice has a bright, spacious & air condition surgery in their purpose-built facilities. They have an array of state-of-the-art equipment including digital x ray, in house laboratory and ultrasound. They are a progressive practice and always aim to provide excellent clinical care to the local community.
Ideally you will be an enthusiastic veterinary nurse who is eager to continuously develop your skills whilst providing an excellent level of client and patient care. You will need to be self-motivated with solid all-round nursing skills. It is also important you have excellent customer service & client care skills.
- Salary: £20,000-£25,000 dependent of experience (pro rata)
- 28 days annual holiday allowance
- Company pension scheme
- General annual CPD allowance
- RCVS, BVA & VDS fee paid
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff rewards scheme
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent client and patient care skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.