We are working with a small animal practice in Buckingham who are currently recruiting for a veterinary nurse to join their team on a permanent, part time basis. Based on the outskirts of town this practice sees a wide range of clients, including returning customers and many new faces.
- Part time
- Hours Mon-Fri: 20 hours per week, shifts between 9:00am & 7:00pm
- Weekends: 2 in 4 Weekends, Saturday 9:00am til 6:00pm & Sunday 10:00am til 4:00pm
- OOH: None involved
- Computer system: RX Works
- Sole charge: Not required
- Branch Work: None involved
- Team: 1 Vet, 1 RVN & 2 SVN’s
A purpose built, modern practice with state-of-the-art equipment such as digital x-ray, ultrasound and much more. They have a hardworking, dedicated team who are always trying to make a difference to their clients by offering exception standards of client care.
They are looking for a personable veterinary nurse who is looking to utilize all their nursing skills, take care of their loyal clients and enjoying building strong relationships with the team. You will need to have a passion for the industry as everyone in the practice loves what they do.
- Salary: £20,000-£25,000 (pro rata)
- Generous annual holiday allowance
- Company pension scheme
- General annual CPD allowance
- RCVS, BVA & VDS fee paid
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff rewards scheme
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent client and patient care skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.