We are recruiting for a Registered Veterinary Surgeon to join a growing small animal practice in Greenford, Middlesex. Our client is looking to appoint an experienced Vet on a full-time permanent or fixed-term contract to manage a wide variety of SA cases in a well-established and purpose-built surgery.
- Permanent full-time contract: 4-days per week
- Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00am-19:00pm
- Weekends: 1:3 – Saturday 9:00am-17:00pm and Sunday 10:30am-16:00pm
- Sole Charge: Yes – Occasional
- OOH: No
- Branch Work: No
- Computer System: RX Works
This well-established SA practice provides dedicated care and services in a state of the art surgery in Greenford- Middlesex. The facilities are purpose-built to industry leading standards and include digital X-ray and in-house laboratory. It is staffed by 2 Vets, 1 Registered Veterinary Nurse, 1 Trainee Nurse, 2 Veterinary Care Assistants and 2 Receptionists who create a friendly and supportive working environment.
The practice is in a great location with direct access into Central London, as well links to major road networks including the A40.
We are looking for a dedicated and driven Vet to manage routine surgical procedures and medical consults in a busy SA practice. You will have excellent communication skills and enjoy building strong relationships with clients and colleagues whilst enjoying the variety of work provided by patients.
This role is available on a full-time permanent or fixed-term contract, depending on your preference, worked over a 4-day week. There is no OOH involved, but you must be flexible to contribute towards a 1:3 weekend rota to ensure that the whole team maintains a great work/life balance.
- Competitive salary between £30,000-£45,000 DOE
- Excellent career development opportunities due to a varied SA case load
- Dedicated CPD allowance and certificate funding for the right candidate
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BVA, VDS
- Contributory pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holidays
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 1+ years’ post-graduate experience in the United Kingdom
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.