Our client in Runcorn, Merseyside are looking for a veterinary nurse to join their practice due to expansion. This role is at a busy referral hospital in a 7 on 7 off night position.
- Full or Part time
- Hours: 9:30pm til 7:30am on a 7 on 7 off rota
- Branch Work: None
- Sole Charge: None
- Team: Large team of experienced vets and nurses as well as support staff
Based between Frodsham and Runcorn, this practice provides specialist referral services to practices in North West England and North and Mid, Wales. Located in modern, state of the art facilities with free onsite parking and within an easy commute from Runcorn, historic Chester, Liverpool and Warrington our specialist disciplines are; orthopaedic; soft tissue and spinal surgery; neurology; internal medicine; oncology; and, anaesthesia with support in diagnostic imaging.
They are looking for a veterinary nurse with excellent all-round experience who is competent with all routine procedures. Ideally you will have knowledge of referral work but this is not essential as training can be provided.
- Competitive salary between £24,000 - £30,000
- Generous CPD allowance per annum (Support with certificates)
- 28 days annual leave per annum – with increased leave for long service
- Workplace pension
- Private medical insurance
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 2 years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.