Are you looking for a new challenge as ECC Nurse?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and supportive registered Night / ECC Veterinary Nurse to take on a role at our clients lovely hospital Beckenham, South London.
- 5 nights on and 5 nights off
- Working hours are: 8pm – 8am
- Free parking
- They are a busy, 24 hour hospital with plenty of support staff on site, that are currently undergoing a refurbishment aiming for RCVS Tier 3 hospital status in 2019. Their current facilities include digital x-ray and cardiac/abdominal ultrasound, in-house laboratory with a variety of analysers and much more and their is experienced lead vets and nurses offering ongoing continued support and guidance.
- The location has very good transport links to London via Beckenham Junction train and tram link stations and bus stops within walking distance.
- This position would suit a nurse that has a keen interest in developing or adding to their existing knowledge of emergency and critical care. There will be support provided as they would work alongside their night vet and twilight patient care assistant.
- The ideal candidate will offer the highest standards of clinical and client care, empathy and be willing to provide valuable peer support to their patient care assistants.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary of between £27k 30k DOE
- 4 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- BVNA fees paid
- £300 CPD allowance with 2 days CPD leave and in-house CPD training
• Fantastic career progression opportunities
• Exclusive retail, days out and holiday discounts available
• Eye care and childcare vouchers available
- Discounts to a range of external CPD providers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Auto-Enrolment Pension
- Employee of the month awards
- Hill's staff pet feeding scheme
- Staff purchase scheme
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 3 months post grad experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas