We are working with an independent veterinary hospital in Wolverhampton, West Midlands who are recruiting for a night veterinary nurse to join their team on a permanent basis. Ideally, they are looking to recruit a qualified nurse, however due to the experience in the team they are open to applications from newly qualified or student nurses.
- Full Time (Nights and days)
- Rota: 7 Nights on, a week off and then 5 days on a rolling basis (also open to 7 nights on 14 nights off)
- Night Hours:: Monday - Friday 10.00pm - 7.30am, Saturday 6.45pm - 7.30am, Sunday 6.15pm - 7.30am
- Day Hours: 8.00am - 10.15pm (Varied with 1 late shift 2.15pm - 10.15pm or 10.00am - 8.30pm)
- Sole Charge: None
- Branch Work: Minimal may be required
- Team: 7 Vets, 11 Nurses & support staff across a few branches
This independent veterinary hospital has been established for over half a century and was one of the first practices to be granted hospital status by the RCVS. They mainly see small animals across their practices but do also have a dedicated equine team who provide care to horses, ponies & donkeys. They have a full range of consulting and surgical facilities as well ultrasound, digital x-ray and an in-house laboratory.
The ideally candidate would be a qualified veterinary nurse with a passion for the industry and a willingness to learn and develop. It is also important you have excellent customer service and client care skills. Due to the experience already within the team they are open to applications from newly qualified or student nurses.
- Salary £25,000-£30,000
- Excellent career opportunities and development
- 20 days annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous CPD allowance
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent customer service & client care skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas