Our clients veterinary hospital in Kettering is looking for a new graduate veterinary surgeon to join their experienced team. If you are looking for a great opportunity to start your career and learn valuable skills in the process this would be the perfect practice for you.
- Full time
- Hours: 44 hours per week – Shifts between 8:00am & 8:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 8 Full weekends, 1 in 3 Weekend 1 day only (6 hour shift)
- Branch Work: None
- OOH: None
- Sole Charge: No
- Team: Experienced team with support staff
Founded in the 1960s this veterinary group has vast amounts of experience, they now have 4 branches in Northamptonshire offering gold standard veterinary care. This branch in Kettering is the main 24-hour hospital and has the highest tier 3 rating under the RCVS standard scheme.
They are looking for a focused and hardworking new graduate who has a real passion for the veterinary world. If you have the desire to learn new skills, develop yourself and work in a fantastic team we would love to hear from you.
- Salary - £18,000-£25,000
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- 20 Days Holiday + 8 Bank holidays
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.