We are working with a small animal practice in Farncombe who are recruiting for a new graduate veterinary nurse to join their experienced team.
- Full time (4 days a week)
- Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30am til 18:30pm
- Weekends: 1 in 4 Saturdays 08:30am til 16:30pm
- Branch Work: Very Minimal
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None
- Team: Experienced team with support staff
This practice is well equipped with the latest technology and sees a good mix of consultations and surgeries. They have been providing gold standard veterinary care to the local area for over 15 years and have built up a loyal client base. You will benefit from working experienced certificate holders as well as a hard working knowledgeable nursing team.
This position is for a recent graduate looking for their first permanent position, you must have excellent communication and customer service skills as well as bringing a real passion for the industry. If you have the belief in yourself to be the best nurse possible, this practice is perfect for you.
- Competitive salary between £16,000 & £23,000
- £1000 annual CPD allowance + 4 extra days
- 24 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Healthcare scheme
- RCVS Membership paid plus 1 other of your choice
- Exclusive company discounts
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.