Our clients practice in Farncombe, Surrey are looking for a new graduate veterinary nurse to join their team. The main duties will include working with the wards team, administrating drugs and ensuring all vets & clients are looked after to the highest standards.
- Full time (4 days a week)
- Hours: Monday to Friday – shifts between 8:30am & 6:30pm on weekly rota
- Weekends: 1 in 4 Saturdays 8:30am til 4:30pm
- OOH: None
- Sole charge: None
- Branch Work: Very minimal possibility at nearby sister practice
- Team: 2 Vets, 2 Nurses & Support staff
This practice is one of 2 in the local area run by this veterinary group, each being open for over 15 years means they have built up an excellent reputation and a strong, loyal client base. They see a wide variety of case loads meaning their staff have a good mixture of consultations and surgeries. They have a modern, well equipped surgery with state-of-the-art equipment.
You will aim to provide gold standard veterinary care to pets and clients alike, bringing a real passion for the industry along with excellent customer skills and being able to communicate comfortably and clearly. Ideally you will have some experience in a practice however they are open to speak to new graduates of any experience.
- Salary £16,000-£25,000
- Excellent career opportunities and development
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent customer service skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.