Our client in the Wigtownshire area of Scotland is looking for a mixed veterinary surgeon to join their team as soon as possible. You will work along side a team of 3 mixed vets who provided care to small & large animals as well as some equine clients.
- Full time
- Hours: Monday to Friday – 8:30am til 5:30pm
- Weekends: 1 in 4 full weekends on a rota
- OOH: 1-night OOH each week
- Sole charge: None
- Branch Work: 1 Branch – vehicle provided for visiting clients
- Team: 3 Mixed vets in the team
An independent mixed animal practice in Wigtownshire, Scotland who care for a wide variety of animals from a vast number of clients.
They are looking for a veterinary surgeon who ideally has some experience in a mixed role, however this is not a essential as due to the experience within the team they are open to applications from new graduates. Full training will be provided as well as a generous CPD allowance for your professional development
- Salary £35,000-£45,000 DOE
- Excellent career opportunities and development
- Generous holiday allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual CPD allowance and funding of certificates
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent customer service & client care skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.