We are recruiting for an enthusiastic experienced mixed Veterinary Surgeon, who can work well within a team or in sole charge.
The role is split between two 70% small animal, 15% large and 15% equine practices based in the East Yorkshire area.
The practices host a wealth of state-of-the-art facilities, such as full in-house laboratory, haematology, biochemistry, microscopy, urinalysis, ultrasound, digital radiography, ECG, bloody pressure monitor, endoscopy and bronchoscopy. This practice focuses on a work life balance and boast a prestigious reputation.
Enthusiasm, friendliness, and a positive outlook are musts for anybody thinking of applying for this role.
- Full time: 40 hours
- Mon – Fri: 8.30am – 6.30pm
- 1:2 Saturday morning
- OOH: 1:6
- Sole charge: Some
- Branch work: Yes split between Hornsea and Beverley
- Competitive Salary £30K - £50K DOE
- Generous holiday allowance
- Generous CPD allowance
- Certificate support on offer
- Pension scheme
- Opportunity for progression
- Training & development available
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent communication skills
- Qualified, committed, and enthusiastic
- Happy, positive outlook
- Team work and independent working skills
- Confident attitude - Ready to get stuck in!
- Minimum – RCVS Registered, graduate Veterinary Surgeon
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry.