Our client is seeking a dedicated passionate and experienced full time Lead Veterinary Surgeon for their practice based in Hertford, Hertfordshire.
This long-established practice is supported by a team made up of passionate and highly experienced RVN’s and, the successful candidate will be required to offer the very best levels of service to both clients and patients.
The candidate we are seeking will have the confidence and experience of working with a varied case load, have strong knowledge and experience in general surgery and medicine, be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and have confidence with sole charge.
Our client believes in investing in their people, surgeries, facilities, equipment, and latest technology so that they can provide outstanding veterinary care for their patients and their owners. They provide what is needed for their staff to have the work life balance that is needed to provide their gold standard of care.
- Full Time: 4 or 5 working day week
- Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 7.00pm
- Weekend Rota: a share of the weekend rota TBC, weekend hours are Saturday and Sunday 9.00am – 1.00pm
- Sole Charge: some on occasion
- OOH: No
- Supported by a helpful and experienced team
Facilities / Services:
- Operating Theatre
- X-ray Room
- In-house laboratory
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Minimum 4 year’s post grad experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Attractive salary DOE
- Accommodation Allowance up to £12K depending on location
- Vehicle or £2,500 allowance
- RCVS, VDS and BVA fees paid
- Bonus scheme
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days CPD leave
- 5 weeks' annual leave plus B/hols
- Pension - Auto enrolment
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.