Our gold standard client is looking for highly inspired, skilled, passionate Head Veterinary Surgeon who is as excited as they are to provide the full spectrum of high quality veterinary service at affordable prices and who has a passion for clinical excellence and wants to deliver gold standard care, every time and to help them obtain hospital status and become RCVS Accredited.
Ideally you will have plenty of advanced surgical experience to support a hardworking and enthusiastic which is made up of a Clinical Director, 7 other vets and a full support team of RVNs, PM, BDM and reception team. They believe in investing in their people, surgeries, facilities, equipment, and latest technology so that they can provide outstanding veterinary care for their patients and their owners.
- Full Time 40 hour week
- Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 8.00pm early shift or late shift
- Saturday – Sunday: 8:00am – 8:00pm – (1-4 Rota-basis) with time off in lieu when weekends are worked
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None
- Computer System: Jupiter
- Flexible walk in appointment system
- Mixed and varied caseload
They have all the latest equipment, with a digital x-ray, ultrasound, in-house laboratory and much more. Their facilities are well-suited to vets with advanced surgical interest and we have a varied and interesting caseload. Plus, they support certificates, managerial and leadership development. Their Head Vets have a wider role as part of the group’s leadership team, where input in activities and company direction is very much encouraged. They truly care about all their team members and the people and pets they look after and want to give more people access to high quality veterinary care by being affordable and convenient for their customers, whilst not compromising on veterinary standards.
- Have experience in leading a team
- Be highly skilled and knowledgeable in all areas of veterinary medicine and procedures
- Be passionate about delivering top quality veterinary care
- Be confident in coaching and guiding colleagues
- Be keen to be in a management position in a fast-paced clinic.
- Salary – Up to £45,000 - £60,000 DOE
- Career development opportunities
- Private Medical Insurance
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- 5% Pension Contribution, Cycle to work scheme & Childcare Vouchers
- £1,500 CPD allowance per annum / 5 days off
- VDS Fees covered
- RCVS membership
- Well-structured rota
- Good work life balance and a great place to work
- Free lunch every Friday
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Newly qualified or, minimum 6 month’s post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas