We are looking for a Head Veterinary Nurse to join our clients practice in St Johns Wood, London. You will be tasked with leading the more junior members of the team and working closely with the Head Vet to optimise the practices performance in providing caring and empathetic golf standard service to the loyal client base.
- Full time (42 hours per week)
- Hours: Monday to Friday – 8:30am til 7:00pm
- Weekends: Saturdays on rota, 9:00am til 1:00pm
- OOH: None
- Computer system: EZ Vet
- Branch Work: None
- Team: 2 Vets, 2 Nurse & Support staff
This veterinary group has many practices in the local area and has nearly 350 staff members with ranges of abilities and experience. This branch takes particular pride in what they do, ensuring they provide the highest level of service to the local community. With a modern surgery, they have access to state-of-the-art facilities and various high-tech equipment.
You will be an experienced veterinary nurse looking for a positive move in your career. You must have excellent all-round nursing skills, as well as outstanding patient care skills including anaesthetic management. Good knowledge of MS Office and EZ Vet is desired. Being able to multi task at a fast pace is also an essential tool to your being successful in this role.
- Salary £24,000 - £32,000 DOE
- 2 Salary reviews per annum
- 28 days annual leave (INC bank holidays)
- Full pension scheme
- £500 CPD allowance per annum, plus 2 paid CPD days
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Staff discounted pet care & products
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent client and patient care skills
- 2 Years Veterinary Nurse experience in a branch clinic
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.