Are you looking to work in a professional, friendly and efficient multi-branch, diagnostic led SA multi-branch practice who provide the highest levels of care and attention to all patients and clients?
Working alongside experienced vets with strong peer and management support.
- Mon – Fri between the hours of 8.00am – 7.00pm (40 hrs)
- 1:5 Saturdays (8:30am – 5:00pm) plus OOH on those days
- 3 - 4 Sundays a year
- 2 Vet Team – work with Diplomate in Radiology and Cert Holders
- Very occasional OOH check
- Branch: Some
- Some sole charge
- Well-structured group with support from fellow colleagues
- Fantastic clients
- Digital X-ray
- Dental X-ray
Salary & Benefits:
- 26k - 30k DOE
- 3% pension contribution
- 28 days holiday allowance including Bank holidays and 1 extra day per year of employment after 2 years
- Generous CPD allowance
- Income protection insurance after one year
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent communication skills
- RCVS registered
- Qualified, committed and enthusiastic
- Positive outlook
- 2 years’ post-graduate UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.