We are working with a small but busy practice in Chiswick, West London who are currently recruiting for a Head Veterinary Nurse to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
- Full time (42 hours per week)
- Hours: Monday to Friday – Shifts between 8:30am and 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3, Saturdays 8:30am til 1:00pm & Sunday 10:00am til 4:00pm
- OOH: None
- Computer system: EZ Vet
- Branch Work: Unlikely to be any
- Team: 2 Vets & 2 Nurses as well as support staff
This practice is part of a progressive, forward thinking, premier veterinary group who have multiple practices within London, Hertfordshire & Cambridgeshire. They solely deal with small animal patients and have an experience team on hand to provide the highest standards of care. The practice is fully equipped with digital and dental x ray, cat friendly wards, fully functioning theatre and in-house laboratory.
They are looking for an experienced and motivated registered veterinary nurse who has experience in all areas of a clinic, with outstanding patient and client care skills and a good understanding of Microsoft office systems. Ideally you will have experience in HVN role however this is not essential for the right candidate. You must be open and approachable and having a willingness to continuously learn and develop
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
- Salary reviews every 6 months
- 28 days annual holiday allowance
- Full pension Scheme
- CPD Allowance - £500 plus 2 days.
- VDS covered
- Staff discounts for veterinary services/products/ treatments.
- Accommodation/relocation package may be available
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent client and patient care skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.