We are looking for a Head Veterinary Nurse or Deputy Head Veterinary Nurse or an RVN wanting to step up into a leadership role and progress in their career within a a fabulous nursing team within a busy, small animal practice based in Warrington. You don’t need to have been a Head Nurse before, but leadership experience is desirable. You must have the passion and drive to be a fantastic leader, and be excited to contribute your ideas and experience with your team and the rest of the leadership team to help shape the future of their young and growing company.
- Hours: Mon – Fri: 40 hr week – Shifts between 8am – 8pm - Well-structured rota
- W/E: 1:4 Sat: 8:00am – 4:00pm with time off during the week when you work the weekend
- OOH: None
- Computer System: Jupiter
- Nursing Team: 2 Vets, 4 RVN’s, Practice Manager, Support Staff - Growing team
- They are looking for a professional, friendly, and hardworking veterinary nurse to join their passionate team, who all take pride delivering high standards of client and patient care.
- You must enjoy supporting student nurses and being a go-to figure for the nursing team.
- You will be supported to develop your skills and will have the opportunity to progress as we are a young, growing, thriving company with lots of new opportunities emerging.
- You will be key in the running of the clinic, making sure the nursing team are working efficiently and the clinic running smoothly. You will be part of the leadership team working alongside the business manager and Clinical Director in making key decisions.
- You will also be part of their Head Nurse leadership team across all of our clinics, working together to learn from each other and develop new initiatives.
This practice have a state-of-the-art, fully equipped, spacious, purpose-built clinic where you’ll have the opportunity to develop your clinical skills with the benefit of an interesting and diverse case-load, the support of a fantastic, forward-thinking team while working for a company with strong values. They truly care about all their team members and the people and pets they look after and want to give more people access to high quality veterinary care by being affordable and convenient for their customers, whilst not compromising on veterinary standards.
- Salary – Up to £30,000 DOE (increased for diploma holders)
- Career development opportunities
- CPD support up to £300 pa & up to 3 days training
- Further diplomas fully funded
- 20 days holiday per year
- 5% Pension Contribution
- Cycle scheme & childcare vouchers
- Free lunch on Fridays!
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Newly qualified or, minimum 6 month’s post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas