We are working with a small animal practice along the Cornwall/Devon border who are currently recruiting for a registered veterinary nurse to join them on a full time, permanent basis. This position is open to qualified nurses of all experience levels including those recently graduated.
- Full time (part time considered)
- Hours Mon-Fri: Rota from 8:00am until 8:00pm, mixture of shifts
- Weekends: Saturdays 9am until 1pm on a rota basis
- OOH: Practice covers their own OOH, could be negotiated for the right person if this is something you want to avoid
- Sole charge: None involved
- Branch Work: Duties will be required at 2 local branches occasionally
- Team: 14 Vets & 10 Nurses working across 3 branches
A long-established RCVS accredited practice who operate out of 3 sites within the local area, they are proud to support the local community and pride themselves on the high standards of care on offer. They are fully equipped with all the latest technologies and equipment, including digital x-ray, colour doppler ultrasound, endoscopy in-house laboratory and much more.
They are looking for a qualified veterinary nurse with a large amount of passion for the industry, excellent work ethic and positive attitude. You must be great with customers and put your heart and soul into caring for their animals. This position is suitable for veterinary nurses of all experience levels (previous UK experience required)
- Salary: £18,000-£23,000 dependent on experience
- Generous annual holiday allowance
- Company pension scheme
- General annual CPD allowance
- RCVS, BVA & VDS fee paid
- Staff rewards scheme
- Qualified & RCVS registered
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent customer service skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.