A small animal practice in the Newtownards area are looking for a Permanent Veterinary Nurse to join
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: 8.30am - 7pm Monday - Friday
- Weekends: Saturday 9am – 12pm
- OOH: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: 2 Vets, 2 RVN
The small animal practice opened its doors back in 2017 and has grown from strength to strength and now boasts a large client base. The 2 Vet and 2 Nurse team are now looking for an additional Permanent Veterinary nurse to support the growing business. The practice regularly receives excellent reviews on social media and prides itself in delivering a high standard of clinical care.
You will need to have good general nursing experience. If you are looking for a role to develop a special interest, then the practice encourages and supports this so there is a large scope to develop your nursing skills. You would need to be a strong team player by working well with others and have a positive attitude. Building relationships with clients is key so strong interpersonal and customer service skills are required. You re required to work to a high clinical standard.
- Emergency cover Operating Theatre with gaseous anaesthetic facility for surgical procedures.
- Isolation Unit
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- In-house Laboratory
- Hospital Ward
- Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 DOE
- Holiday allowance: 28 Days
- Pension: Contributory pension scheme available
- CPD: Additional training is actively encouraged – CPD support / funding of certificates for the right candidates - Negotiable
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with high street retailers and restaurants
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS)
- Partnership: Possible future partnership opportunities available for the right person
- Uniform: Branded uniform provided
- Discounts: Discounted veterinary care for your pets
- Other: Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- More benefits available
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.