An exciting opportunity has arisen in an independent first opinion practice for two permanent veterinary surgeons to join their team. If you are a surgeon who would like clinical freedom without being micromanaged, then this could be for you! The role provides an excellent work / life balance with limited OOH on a rota and early finishes during the week. This well-established practice sees a variety of caseloads so the surgeon will have the opportunity to expand their skill set and establish their own client base.
- Forward thinking and professional Practice
- Well established with a large client base
- The offer the role with a great work life balance
- Practice sees a varied case load
- Supportive and highly experienced veterinary team.
- All staff are motivated and supported and encouraged to develop their skills and work towards certificates
- Experienced Nursing team with coaching experience
- Supportive and friendly practice.
- You must have a strong work ethic and provide an excellent high standard of clinical service
- You will have a good level of experience in a 1st Opinion practice.
- You will be confident in all routine surgeries.
- You will be confident in sole charge work
- You will be an experienced forward-thinking veterinary surgeon
- You will be willing to work in a fun yet busy practice
- You will have good surgical experience and comfortable working autonomously
- You will have previous experience in a busy practice and an awareness of what contributes to practice profitability
State of the art facilities as you would expect in a first opinion practice:
- Modern Laboratory Suite
- X Ray and Developing facilities
- In House Dental Suite
- Salary: £0,000 - £40,000 DOE
- Holiday allowance: 5 Weeks Plus Bank Holiday and Birthday - Bank holidays are shared on a rota
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Certificates are funded and supported
- CPD: Generous Allowance £1500 and certificates supported and funded.
- Healthcare Scheme
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Staff Bonus Scheme
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- Staff Discount
- Relocation package available
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.