We are looking for an experienced and confident permanent veterinary surgeon to join a practice in North West London.
- Hours: Full Time – 45 hour weeks
- Monday to Friday: 8.00am – 7.00pm
- Weekends: 1:2 Saturdays with days off in lieu
- Sole charge: Yes, some involved
- OOH: None
- Team: 2 Vets, 3 Nurses, 6 support staffs
- Branch work: None
This is a local, friendly independent practice who provide a high standard of care, and work to 20-30 minute appointment times.
They are ideally looking for someone with 5 years of small animal practice experience. You must be confident speaking to clients and enjoy being a clinical vet with good all-round veterinary skills, excellent customer service skills.
Very well-equipped practice with wonderful support staff and lovely clients with visiting, cardiologist, ultrasonographer and surgeon.
There is an onsite cattery, and a separate cat and dog reception
- £35,000-£60,000 DOE
- Revenue generated bonus scheme
- £1,500 CPD allowance per annum
- Holiday – 28 days per annum
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 5 years experience in small animal practice
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.