Are you about to graduate or have recently graduated and are looking for one-to-one support, to drive your career forward with a team that understands that back-to back consults?
Will you promise to look after yourself so that you’ll be at your best for your patients, clients and your team?
Do you want to future proof your career in a practice with an exceptional team and state of the art equipment?
If so, we have the perfect job for you with our clients in Middlesbrough.
- They can consider full or part time hours
- Full Time: Monday – Friday – 08.30 – 19.00
- Weekends: 1:2 Saturday – 09.00 – 12.00
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole Charge: Sometimes (once full trained)
- OOH – None, provided by Vetsnow
They have a bright, air-conditioned surgery which is purpose built to industry leading standards and have state of the art equipment including digital X-ray and in-house laboratory facilities.
They are supportive of individual interests, so if you have an area of interest, this could be the practice for you!
There’s a lot of experience amongst the tight knit team so you’ll learn a great deal as well as get exposure to interesting cases.
You must take ownership of your own development including CPD and berespectful, compassionate and empathetic towards yourself and others.
You accept making mistakes is part of being a great vet, are willing to hold up your hands when you do and learn from them and use them to grow.
They offer a bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery that is built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment including digital x-ray, and a full in-house lab.
- Salary - £30,000 -£45,000 DOE or Pro Rata if part time
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- Annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas